Encyclopedia of Haunted Indiana -- Second Edition
List price - $27.99
The Encyclopedia of Haunted Indiana (Second Edition) examines the history and folklore of Indiana’s fascinating paranormal locations. In this reference book, the author adds more locations and more ghosts. This revised book has a new index and listing format for making searching easier.
Ghosts and other assorted paranormal entities inhabit jails, asylums, cemeteries, homes and businesses- all are unique with their own special history and hauntings. With over 30 years experience in the paranormal field, Nicole Kobrowski has visited over 80% of the locations and found a host of others in her research to keep you busy
• The circus train accident in northern Indiana spawned several hauntings over the crash area.
• The old jail and sheriff’s residence in Noblesville, Indiana is the most unique jail with some of the most terrifying spirits in Indiana!
• The Athenaeum Foundation building houses ghosts of children, theater folk, a murdered doctor, people used as medical cadavers and founders of the building, including a beer baron, writers and other prominent Indianapolis citizens.
• The Willard Library is home to the grey lady, at least one child ghost and other mischievous spirits.
• Several mental asylums and county homes still have patients and inmates roaming their halls.
Enjoy a tour of haunted Indiana that you can take on the road! History, the paranormal and the dark side of the Hoosier state await. You can use the book as a reference as you travel the state from your home or in your car! Take heed, this book and your experiences using it may just lead you into a lifetime of paranormal investigation!
Size: 7.5 x 9.25
List price: $27.99
Nicole Kobrowski (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Indiana’s most trusted and accomplished paranormal researchers. Since she was 13 years old, she has investigated haunted locations and interviewed hundreds of people about their experiences. She is the author of over a dozen books and the co-owner of Unseenpress.com, Inc., a paranormal media company and ghost tour business. She has an accomplished career as a public speaker, appeared on countless television shows and in print and web publications. Currently, she continues to make appearances, write and work in education. Nicole lives in Westfield, Indiana with her best friend and husband, Michael, and their rescued kitty, Lyla, who is sensitive to the supernatural.